Thursday, May 10, 2012

A New Start!

Welcome to our blog!!!  I, Jennie, created it but I am hoping that everyone will have a chance to contribute so that it will be a much better way to get us all pumped!  PS Thanks to Brittany for putting the idea in my mind to start this blog! 

I am not great at blog design but I wanted to make one that was pretty neutral in style and kind of expressed a little bit of what I think all of our styles are.  (Did it work at all? lol)  I put this background both for the style aspect and so that we could all imagine how great it would feel to be on a beach somewhere, in our bathing suit, feeling totally confident!  It is going to happen and I know it is a part of our future plans!

another inspiration...plus, its just beautiful, like you girls.  (cheesiness aside, it is true.)

 Keep doing great, gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment