Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Workout!

Hopefully everyone is still motivated and positive about this experience and the goals we have set.  Reaching any goal has it's ups and downs and sometimes the downs are lower than we may have experienced before.  I hope that no matter what happens or how you have detoured, you have got to keep on going and know that there is some exciting things waiting for you ahead!

I have been thinking a lot lately about working out.  I know lots of people have questions when it comes to the best workouts or what they can handle or what they should do to get the results they want.  I am definitely not a expert about this. I often find myself WANTING to do an effective workout in the small amount of time that I have and I usually end up wishing that I could have done a scientifically-proven efficient workout that I can do with out a whole lot of hassle (AKA  lots of equipment, prep time, or confusing moves).  While viewing Pinterest the other day, I saw a workout that many people have posted before.  It seems to me to be a pretty good one to have in your back pocket.  If you have some extra time or you just want to have a workout in your head at all times, this might be a good one to take note of.  Here it is:



(Before I continue, I sure hope anyone reading this knows that working out is not supposed to be intermediate, so to speak, at the beginning or contain intense pain ever.  If you are just getting started working out, you should definitely ease into this one.  I am not a expert [is it obvious? :D] so please read this knowing that.)
So, back to the workout.  Well, it seems good because it contains aerobics with some muscle toning.  I know that both of those help with the overall shedding of fat and the health of your body.  I also really like how the numbers help you remember how many of each move you should do.
So, if you find yourself trying to think of what you should do in your precious spare time, you might consider applying this or just some of the moves to get started.  It seems like a challenge worth taking on!
I will leave you with a picture to get you motivated to get moving!  I love you girls!
I am pretty sure I NEVER look like this when working out but its a nice picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment